74.75" W 18.00" D 32.00"
Showcasing knotty pine wood and pine veneers, this TV stand with fireplace option is sure to give an eclectically styled room a grounded sensibility. Saw marks and rubbed-through distressing make the vintage black finish that much more alluring. The TV stands straightforward profile is enhanced with breakfront styling for added dimension and turned pilasters for a mantle effect. If its drama youre after, opt for the optional electric fireplace insert.
Made of pine veneers, pine wood and engineered wood;Distressed finish;Plank-style top;2 glass-front cabinets (each with 2 adjustable shelves);Adjustable/removable center shelf;Compatible with W100-121 large electric fireplace insert (sold separately);Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Made with Pine solids and veneers over engineered board, in a black rub through finish with saw kerf distressing. Design features a breakfront look with turned pilasters for a mantle appearance. Door storage with clear tempered glass. Compatible with our W100-121 large fireplace insert or use an adjustable shelf.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.