99.00" W 40.00" D 43.00"
Perfect for a Tuscan-inspired settingor anywhere a sense of opulence and tradition is embracedthis sofa makes living well surprisingly affordable. Rest assured, the seating area is covered in a heavyweight leather loaded with natural distressing and character. Skillfully matched faux leather on the back and sides keeps the price of this camelback sofa right on the money. Designer pillows with plush feather fill enhance the upscale look and feel.
Corner-blocked frame;Loose cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;5 decorative pillows included;Pillows with feather fill inserts;Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery;Polyester/rayon chenille; polyester chenille/cotton/polyester; polyester/rayon/cotton pillows with hidden zippers;Black nickel-tone nailhead trim;Exposed feet and frame with faux wood distressing
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.