36.00" W 38.00" D 42.00"
The Lorreze power lift recliner does the work for you, easing you to your feet from a relaxed sitting position or fully reclined. Irresistibly comfortable and ruggedly handsome, the neutral steel gray shade fits most any color scheme and room decor. This recliner has a heating element in the seat, plus a massage function to ensure total relaxation, so complete comfort is a foregone conclusion. With heavyweight padded faux leather for long-lasting durability, you'll be able to enjoy this recliner for quite a while.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
USB Port/Charger;Heat;Lift Recliner;Massage
Carton Weight =148Bls, L= 30.63", W=37" H= 30.63"
Seat width 21" | Seat depth 20" | Seat height 19.5" | Distance between arms 21" | Arm height 25" | Fully reclined height 30" | Fully reclined length 68" | Reclined footrest height 24.5" | Cord length 80" | Distance between recliner and wall 18"
One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Motor allows custom comfort positioning;Heat element in seat; massage function;Heat and massage have auto shut-off after 30 minutes;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.