32.00" W 15.50" D 48.00"
Taking its cues from Hollywood Regency interiors, the chest of drawers is puttin on the ritz in a big way. The chests ultra-clean profile is elevated with a spectacular metallic silvertone finish made all the more interesting with a hint of embossed texturing on the sleek, flush-mount drawers. The beveled mirror trimwork that frames the chest creates a rich, reflective effect, while ultra-modern nickel-tone pulls with faux crystal insets serve as a fabulous finishing touch.
Made of wood and engineered wood;Silvertone metallic finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Beveled mirror trim;Embossed, textural drawer fronts;Bright nickel-tone pulls with faux crystal insets
Hollywood Glitz styling with lighting accents. Constructed with engineered wood, solid wood frames and embossed textural drawer fronts and panels. Finished in a warm silver-tone, metallic color. Tufted upholstered headboard cushions feature a cleanable, soft faux leather. Headboard cushion and mirror are back lit with a string of LED lights for added touches of glam. Stylish metal pulls feature inset faux crystals and a bright nickel colored finish. Dovetail drawer boxes with metal center guides. Full (87) and Queen (57) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21 and B100-31 respectively.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.