33.70" W 15.67" D 51.02"
Reminiscent of Hollywood glamour of yesteryear, this chest of drawers interprets luxury in a decidedly modern way. Dazzling gray finish and faceted chrome-tone accents enhance the star power, while five smooth-gliding drawers provide enough storage to appease your inner diva.
Made of engineered wood;Replicated wood grain;Faceted chrome-tone pulls and accents;5 smooth-operating drawers;Drawers lined with faux linen laminate;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Modern gray finish with replicated wood grain. Cases and bed are accented with faceted chrome details. Large scaled chrome handle with faceted details. Headboards are accented with LED lighting and include a remote for color and brightness options. Headboards are accented with faux crystal tufted black upholstery. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look. Both king and queen panel beds have a panel footboard (54,56) and storage footboard option (54S, 56S). Queen (57) and king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. Both USB and Qi wireless charging options are provided with the night stand. Queen (54, 54S) and king (56, 56S) can use -95 platform rails and require B100-13 (queen) or B100-14 (king) roll slats eliminating the need for a box spring.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.