59.00" W 79.00" D 13.00"
Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This pillow top queen mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power-packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for side sleepers, youll wake up feeling refreshed every time. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Comfort level: plush;13" profile;4-way stretch knit cover;Luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber;1.5" super soft quilt foam;1" super soft support foam; 2" zoned plush support foam;.5" high-density gel support memory foam;Power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils;Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support;.75" high-density base foam;10-year limited warranty;State recycling fee may apply;Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.