59.00" W 18.00" D 35.00"
If you love the look of traditional design, this dresser may be the one for you. Pilaster and acanthus accents and antiqued brass-tone bail pulls and knobs are all hallmarks of European styling in your newfound classic.
Dresser only; mirror sold separately;Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and cast resin;Metallic finish accents;Antiqued brass-tone hardware;7 drawers with dovetail construction;Top drawers with felt bottoms;Bun feet;Minor assembly required
Made with select birch veneer and hardwood solids. Fluted pilasters have leaf form corbels. Drawers and bed panels have bead frames. Drawers have ornate bail or knobs in an antique brass color finish. Drawer boxes are French/English dovetail in a natural color and use a center metal glide system. Mirror and bed feature a cast foliage filigree in a warm metallic color finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.