39.75" W 19.00" D 60.50"
Imagine yourself surrounded by the grandeur and splendor of the French Court. The influence of French regal comes to life in the Lavelle collection with its traditional Old World carvings, scallop shaped pieces, and genuine Swarovski crystal accents. A unique wing shaped headboard and footboard, a tufted sofa and settee, and hidden drawers throughout the collection are only a few of the elements that make the Lavelle collection so special. Beveled inlaid glass, plush upholstery, and divine storage and display spaces are harmoniously tied together with antique hardware, highlighting the design, detail, and style of the Lavelle collection. Solid birch is used throughout the collection because of its close grains and satiny texture, which beautifully showcase the lightly distressed French Country coloration of Blanc. No matter the color finish, the Lavelle collection will connect form and function to enhance your home and highlight your personal style.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.