14.13" W 24.00" D 23.25"
So much form and function in a beautifully compact piece of furniture. This richly styled chairside end table puts it all within reach, including a flip-up top panel revealing a power portperfect for keeping your phone or laptop charged. Hidden twin cup holders and interior shelved storage are also a welcome surprise. With an attractive gray-tone finish, this piece easily complements other furnishings.
Hand-finished;Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Aged bronze-tone hardware;1 cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf;Pull-out tray with 2 recessed cup holders and remote control slot;Flip-top compartment with 3 electrical outlets, 2 USB slots;Power cord included; UL Listed;Assembly required
Chair side end table has flip up top panel that reveals power/internet port. Pull-out drink tray and remote caddy. Magazine file in the back and plenty of hidden storage behind the door. T127-485 has a gray tone finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.