78.00" W 39.00" D 41.00"
If you're torn between the cool look of leather and warm feel of a microfiber fabric, this power reclining loveseat is a style compromise youre sure to love. Designed for looks and luxuriousness, this decidedly contemporary loveseat delivers big comfort without the bulk. Exceptionally clean lines and squared styling make all the difference. A feel-good experience from head to toe, it includes Easy View power adjustable headrests that let you fully recline and still have a primo view of the TV. Plus, you can chill out while you recharge thanks to a USB charging port built right into the one-touch power control.
Dual-sided recliner;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Easy View power adjustable headrests;Console with storage and 2 cup holders;USB charging port in power control;Polyester/polyurethane upholstery;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.