66.75" W 3.25" D 56.75"
Let your country style shine through with this crisp and cheerful queen panel headboard. The clean lines, stylish half-round pilasters and signature "X" motif are classic elements that flow beautifully with cottage-quaint and shabby chic aesthetics. High profile is quite stately.
Headboard only;Bed frame sold separately;Made of wood and engineered wood;Assembly required
Made with MDF and poplar solids. Clear sealed drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides and dovetail construction. Half round pilasters set on stylish turned bun feet. Cottage styling is earmarked by the use of overlay "X" motifs. Stylish single drawer night stand with open "X" back design. Bright white finish features a durable UV base coat for long lasting beauty. Headboards will accommodate metal bolt-on bed frames ranging from twin to queen as specified in their item description. Beveled mirror. B502-85 studio bed features a spacious bookcase headboard design. Storage base with two side by side drawers with large storage capacity. Drawers are dovetailed with a clear sealed top-coat finish. B502-22 stool is covered with a woven polyester fabric. Features cabriole style legs with two small accessory drawers and oval swivel mirror. B502-22 stool dimension: 17"W x 12"D x 18"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.