35.50" W 63.00" D 29.50"
Redefine the modern dining experience with the Juxtapose Artificial Marble Performance Dining Table. Perfect for everyday dining and entertaining, this rectangular dining table rests atop a sturdy rubberwood frame with four tapered angular legs. This kitchen table is complete with an artificial marble tabletop that is easy to clean and maintain. This performance tabletop is resistant to stains, scratches, UV light, and small burns. A striking addition to the modern home, Juxtapose emboldens decor in the dining room or kitchen. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Juxtapose 63" Rectangular Artificial Marble Performance Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black White | artificial marble,solid rubber wood
Modern Dining Table Artificial Marble Tabletop Scratch and Stain Resistant Rubberwood Base Seats Up to 6 Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 35.5"L x 63"W x 29.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.