19.00" W 15.00" D 29.50"
The perfect complement to any sofa, this accent table embodies quintessential vintage charm. Its casually cool with a bronze-tone cupped drawer pull, turned legs, a framed drawer front and a classic white finish. Youll love how the convenient drawer stores remotes and catchalls with ease. Last, but certainly not least, the bottom shelf is a hot spot for decor accents or an extra bin for tip-top organization in small spaces.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;White finish;1 smooth-gliding drawer, 1 lower shelf;Antique bronze-tone finished metal drawer pull;Assembly required
Accent Table. Constructed of Veneer, Solid and Engineered Woods in White Finish. Antique Bronze Finished Metal Drawer Pull. 1 Drawer and 1 Shelf.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.