23.00" W 46.00" D 32.00"
The clean lines and smooth curves of the Jovi Performance Velvet Dining Armchair unite to make this a stylish addition to your dining room or an alluring accent in your living room or hallway. Minimalism meets glam deco style to create this tasteful dining chair that complements your mid-century, modern, or transitional decors. This retro modern dining chair rests on black powder-coated metal legs with gold accents that blend beautifully with the stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery. The captivating curves of the arms and back convey movement while the padded seat cushion evokes restfulness. The Jovi Performance Velvet Dining Armchair comes with non-marking foot pins to protect your flooring. Set Includes: Two - Jovi Performance Velvet Dining Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black White | Metal painting frame for back and s
Retro Modern Dining Armchair Performance Velvet Upholstery Glam Deco Accent Chair Non-Marking Foot Pins Dense Foam Padding Sturdy Black Metal Frame Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 46"W x 32"H Overall Armchair Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 32"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 17.5"W x 19"H Armrest Height from Seat: 5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2"L x 16.5"W x 13"H Cushion Thichkness: 2.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.