19.00" W 11.00" D 8.00"
Experience visual comfort and pleasant reflections in your living room, bedroom, or hallway with the Journey 7" Swing Arm Wall Sconce. This mid-century modern wall lamp boasts a compact powder-coated metal backplate and a sleek matte shade anchored on a satin brass rod. With a left-right adjustable swing arm and complete swivel lampshade, the Journey Wall Sconce is a multi-directional luminary in the home. This modern wall lamp features an innovative 2-in-1 design allowing you to plug in the wall sconce anywhere in your home or create a sleek cordless look with the hardwire option, professional installation required. Clear power cord with an On/Off switch. Requires 1 E26 bulb, 40W max, or LED equivalent (not included). Compatible with dimmer switches (not included). Set Includes: One - Journey 7" Swing Arm Wall Sconce
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Shade and base metal in matt black/
Swing Arm Sconce Plug-In Professional Hardwire Install Bulb: 1 E26 40W Max (Not Included) LED Compatible; Clear Power Cord Dimmable (Dimmer Not Included) Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 19"L x 11"W x 8"H Base Dimensions: 5"L x 4.5"W x 1"H Shade Dimensions: 12"L x 11"W x 4"H Cord Length: 79"L
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.