41.00" W 39.00" D 33.00"
With a timeless classic Chesterfield styling that's very much in vogue, this chair makes a brilliant statement in a beautiful navy velvet fabric that looks as good as it feels. Nailhead trim, button tufting and high shelter arms give the chair an effortlessly elegant appeal. The hidden leg design is an on-trend addition for modern spaces.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Blue | Fabric | Velvet
Stationary;Accent Nails;Button Tufted Accents;Reversible Cushions
Carton Weight =101.2Bls, L= 27", W=44" H= 27"
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and reversible seat cushion;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Button tufting in back and arms;Shelter height arms with pewter-tone nailhead trim
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.