32.00" W 9.00" D 36.50"
A steady glow from this glass pendant is perfect for shedding light on contempory living. While three delicate smoky glass shades cover the Edison-style bulbs, silvertoned metal rods and caps form a sleek lantern-like look. The height of each light is adjustable with the additon or subtraction of rods.
Made of metal and glass;Indoor use only;Hardwired; professional installation recommended;Adjustable heights: 9 twelve-inch rods and 3 six-inch rods included;3 type A bulbs (not included); 60-watt max or CFL 13-watt max; UL listed.;Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gray Finished Glass and Brushed Silver Finished Metal Pendant Light. Hardwired. Adjustable Height, (9) 12" Downrods and (3) 6" Downrods. (3) Type A Bulb - 60 Watts Max or 13 Watts Max CFL.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.