23.00" W 28.38" D 43.00"
With its fashion-forward take on timeless wingback styling, this upholstered dining chair is a feast for the senses. Richly neutral linen-weave upholstery is punctuated with nailhead trim for trendy flair. Deep button tufting enhances the luxurious look and feel thats designed to make gathering around the table an easy-elegant experience.
Made of wood;Polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat;Button tufted back;Nailhead trim;Assembly required
Stylish high-end design with casual flair. Table is made with select veneers and solids in a dry vintage weathered black finish. Stylized wing-back seating features hardwood frames, linen colored fabric with deep tufted back and nail trim. Rectangle dining table with parsons legs and beaded apron details.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.