33.00" W 30.25" D 31.25"
Bring a European style to your home with this accent chair. The slate blue color is sophisticated and subtle while the tufted barrel back and turned wood legs evoke an air of exclusivity. Make your space your own private club with this uptown piece.
Button tufted barrel back;Attached seat cushion with spring construction;Foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Slate blue polyester upholstery;Nailhead detail;Wood turned legs in black finish
Accent Chair. Upholstered in Slate Blue Polyester Fabric. Tufted Barrel Back and Tight Seat Cushion with Spring Construction. Turned Wood Leg in Black Finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.