38.19" W 74.02" D 7.17"
Every kid deserves a great nights sleep. Thats just what you can expect from the iKids innerspring mattress with pillow. Priced to put you at ease, this kid-friendly, budget-friendly mattress includes a Verticoil® system to provide trusted support thats so essential during their formative years. Elements that make getting a sound sleep that much easier: a four-way hyper stretch knit cover that eliminates surface tension, along with layers of luxury support quilt form and Conforma soft foam. Snuggly soft yet supportive pillow makes for sweet dreams.
Comfort level: firm;Luxury 4-way hyper-stretch knit cover;1 luxury support quilt foam;1 Conforma soft foam;High-density support pad;VertiCoil® system;Standard pillow included;1-year limited warranty;Foundation/box spring sold separately;State recycling fee may apply;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.