17.00" W 22.00" D 40.00"
This dining chair serves up clean-lined contemporary style with a sleek, linear profile and rich espresso finish. Fresh elements including a peek-a-boo handle and sumptuous gray faux velvet upholstery keep this chair relevant and on trend. Rest easy, this decadent comfort comes at such an affordable price.
Made of wood;Cushioned back and seat with faux velvet polyester upholstery;Assembly required
Made with solid wood and rich looking Ash veneers finished in a dark espresso brown color. The extension table is set with a geometric veneer pattern and Parsons leg design with an inset metal collar. Upholstered back dining chairs have soft gray velvet textured fabric. The four door server has a multi functional design with open storage cubbies above with two spacious cabinets below with adjustable shelves.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.