71.63" W 39.00" D 44.00"
This power reclining loveseat in trendy gray is proof of just how far recliners have come when it comes to form and function. Ultra cool and contemporary, this fully loaded power reclining loveseat makes it so easy to social distance and make home your haven. Dressed to impress with diamond stitching inspired by sports car interiors, this reclining loveseat is covered in a fabulous faux leather with pebbled effect for authenticity. High-tech advancements include a one-touch power control with Easy View adjustable headrest and USB plug-in. Hidden storage compartments in the armrests and console are a welcome touch.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Cup Holder;Power Adjustable Head Rest;Power Reclining;Reclining;Storage;USB Port/Charger
Carton Weight =248Bls, L= 34", W=73.25" H= 34"
Seat width 23" | Seat depth 22" | Seat height 20.5" | Arm height 26" | Fully reclined height 35.5" | Fully reclined length 67.75" | Reclined footrest height 22" | Cord length 148" | Distance between arms 23" | Distance between recliner and wall 7"
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.