87.00" W 39.00" D 41.00"
How can you not cuddle up in this decadently plush reclining sofa. Spicing things up in a warm and earthy nutmeg brown, this richly styled reclining sofa is covered in a heavyweight padded velvet upholstery for a sense of luxury. Distinctive elements include wraparound padded armrests for a cool twist, along with a few hidden surprises. Pull the center back cushion forward to reveal a drop-down table with dual cup holders and AC power and USB ports. Under the center seat: a roomy storage drawer designed to make every inch of space count!
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;Pull tab reclining motion;Gentle rocking motion;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Storage drawer under center seat;Drop-down table with dual cup holders, 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging ports;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.