47.25" W 20.00" D 30.00"
Despite its relatively modest scale, this home office desk is packed with potential. The simple parsons-style desk features a double-drawer design, perfect for keeping supplies out of sight while still close at hand. Best of all, its timeless aesthetic merges classic and contemporary elements with ease.
Made of engineered wood with sled-style metal legs;Walnut-tone finish;Zinc alloy handles;2 pull-out drawers;Light weight and easy to assemble
Utilize your office or home space with this desk. Compact in design, it is ideal for small homes. The desk offers a generous extended work surface. The drawers give you room to store your writing accessories. It is a versatile and stylish addition to any room in your home. It is ideal for writing, using your laptop, studying or handcrafting.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.