66.75" W 20.50" D 92.50"
Blending the classic aesthetic of traditional design is the Russian Hill Collection. The nod to Old World styling comes in elements such as dental, rope and bead molding, shell motifs and faux marble accent, this dining collection goes above and beyond to create the desired look. An elegant double pedestal table serves the main course of this refined collection. Acanthus scroll design encompasses the table apron and complement the wood fromed fabric chairs. The stately china stands as the focal point topped with a carved shell accent and elaborate acanthus scroll design. The server features faux marble top, glass and wood door fronts, wine storage as well as service drawers. Further lending to the design of the china and server are the fixed antique finished hardware and pilaster accenting in the style of Corinthian columns. The Russian Hill Collection is offered in a traditional warm cherry finish with gold tipping solidifying the interpretation on traditional décor.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.