57.75" W 18.25" D 82.50"
Exuding the sophisticated elegance that your formal dining room calls for, the Keegan Collection will wow your dinner guests. The china cabinet stands at attention, not only functioning as a storage facility for all of your tabletop’s finest, but also as the grand centerpiece of this stylish dining offering. For additional storage, or for smaller spaces, the server features wine storage and unique mirror accent that adds a small height to the standard server. Storage features prominently on both pieces. Each of the dining tables in the collection – 108 inch tabletop with double pedestal base and 96 inch tabletop with leg supports – feature a lovely veneer pattern that is highlighted by the rich brown cherry finish. Accenting hardware is featured in satin nickel. The complimenting chair features a neutral tone fabric seat and elegantly overlapping chair back design.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.