75.00" W 79.00" D 14.00"
Sleep your best in a perfect position and enjoy full relaxation of a head and foot massage with the king adjustable power base. Sleep comfort is taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless hand control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Raise your legs to increase blood circulation and relieve pressure on your lower back. Raise your upper body to sit up in bed for better breathing, essential for those who snore or experience acid reflux. Adjust the position of your neck, too. This unique adjustment gives you the ability to keep your head and neck in the most comfortable position. Neck adjustments keep your upper body positioned so your spine is aligned for just the right support. Need something more? From the hand remote, you can also maximize comfort with a zoned massage feature that allows you to massage only upper or lower body or both at the same time. You'll also find programmable and pre-set positions for enjoying the same positions of comfort. Adjust Zero-G to lift legs for better circulation. Use the TV adjustment to position your head for cozy TV viewing and the Snore adjustment to slightly raise head to help open up airways. Plus, the motion-sensored under-bed lighting is especially useful. As you get out of bed, the floor will become softly illuminated. Two USB ports are available for connecting electronicswhat a plus for convenience.
Head, neck and foot adjustable;Wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore);2 USB power ports;Compatible with MotoSleep App;Head and foot massage; motion sensor activated under-bed lighting;All steel frame;Quick set up;Foldable design;Adjustable legs;3-year non-prorated warranty;Compatible with all memory foam, wrapped coil and hybrid mattresses;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details;State recycling fee may apply
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.