36.13" W 36.13" D 36.13"
Coated in a warm finish, this counter height dining set proves to be small in scale, yet big on style. The square tabletop is perfectly sized for apartment living, or for a compact breakfast nook. Complete with contoured seating and a curved back, your friends and family will enjoy sitting around and chatting long after mealtime has ended.
Counter height table made of acacia wood, engineered wood and acacia veneers;Counter height chairs made of wood and acacia veneers;Rich tobacco brown finish;Includes 1 dining table and 4 dining chairs;Assembly required
Designed for small spaces dining, this counter height or dining height 5-pack table and chair is a perfect option. Tables are made with Acacia solids, Acacia veneer and engineered wood. Chairs are made with rubberwood solids and Acacia veneer. Contoured seat and curved back rails for comfortable seating. Finished in a rich tobacco brown coloration.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.