47.88" W 28.00" D 19.00"
Warm up your home with the folksy feeling of a country lodge. Creating a large presence in your room, this cocktail table carries a two-tone finish with a distressed weathered gray top set on a distressed vintage white base. The lift-top design adds function to your very comfortable space.
Made of solid pine, veneers and engineered wood;Spring-lift top;Two-tone distressed finish (weathered gray and vintage white);2 hidden storage trays under the top;Assembly required
Made with pine solids and veneers with engineered wood. Two tone finish scheme with distressed weathered gray tops set on distressed vintage white bases. Sofa table features flip-top that extends to form a 38 x 60 table for extra dining space. T814-9 table top features a lift mechanism that extends the top for convenient work or dining space. Two hidden storage trays located under the top.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.