67.00" W 18.00" D 29.00"
Set your sights on modern farmhouse style with this XL TV stand. Distressed two-tone treatment blends a weathered gray with vintage white for an utterly charming effect. Turned posts lend a hearty, substantial look that feels right at home, while plenty of open shelving makes the aesthetic anything but heavy.
Made of pine wood, pine veneers and engineered wood;Two-tone distressed finish: weathered gray top; vintage white base;TV stand with 2-door cabinet with single-shelf storage and 2 open shelves;Aged iron-color hardware;Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Casual farmhouse design. Made with Pine solids and veneer with engineered wood substrate. Two-tone finish scheme with distressed weathered gray tops and trim set on distressed vintage white case. The 67 wide TV stand features open shelving on the ends with two framed doors in the center. Turned posts provide a vintage charm. Matching piers and bridge complete the full size wall. Round metal knobs are finished with an aged iron color.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.