1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Vintage can refer to "a classic", add in a relaxed style and you create a classic look with a casual feel. Looks that easily work in today's homes, with a style uncompromised with comfort abound. Harvest Home offers a respite from the fast paced world we live in. A rich palette of finishes and textures invite one to relax in the comfort of a retreat: your home!
FINISH & MATERIAL
Cottonfield White Finish w/ Saw Cut Hewning | Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
| Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm) | French & English Dovetail Construction | Fully Stained Inteiror Drawers | Added Casters For Easy Maeuverability | Thick Butcher Block Style Tops w/ A Solid Wood Edge | One Drawers & Bottom Shelf For Added Storage | Two Doors with Adjustabel Shelf | End Tables Have Solid Wood Mosaic Fronts
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.