33.50" W 15.35" D 54.33"
With a unique two-tone treatment of replicated oak grain, this chest of drawers is where modern meets vintage in the coolest possible way. Beautifully weathered treatment of the inlaid plank-style boards has a very reclaimed quality, while the darker, contrasting framework and ultra clean-lined design is urban chic. Five smooth-gliding drawers make for an organized wardrobe.
Made of engineered wood;Finish with white wax effect;Matte black hardware;5 smooth-operating drawers;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
A sophisticated two-tone modern chunky group look with large matte black hardware. Warm gray vintage finish with white wax effect and replicated oak grain on drawer fronts and bed. Cases and bed framed with vintage aged black/brown finish over replicated oak grain. Mouldings across headboard give a thick planked look. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim profile dual USB charger for the back of the night stand tops. Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height. Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.