86.00" W 30.00" D 24.00"
Bask in the sunshine while relaxing or entertaining with the Hanalei Outdoor Patio Furniture Collection. Boasting a tropical style that transports you to island life, this patio set features a clean-lined design and synthetic woven cane rattan detail that creates an airy silhouette perfect for your outdoor space. Complete with all-weather cushions with water and UV-resistant Sunproof covers, this outdoor patio furniture collection is crafted with powder-coated aluminum frames designed for long-lasting durability. Each piece in the Hanalei Outdoor Patio Sectional Sofa Collection can be mixed and matched and easily arranged to fit the needs of the moment. Sofa and Armchair Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.needs of the moment. Weight Capacity Each Seat: 500 lbs. Set Includes: One - Hanalei Arm Chair One - Hanalei Ottoman One - Hanalei Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Ivory White | clean-lined design and synthetic wo
Outdoor Patio Furniture Set Synthetic Cane Rattan Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame All-Weather Fabric Cushions Sunproof Covers Sofa + Chair Weight Limit: 800 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 86"L x 30"W x 24"H Armchair Dimensions: 28"L x 30"W x 24"H Stool Dimensions: 28"L x 28"W x 16"H Sofa Dimensions: 86"L x 29.5"W x 24"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.