9.75" W 13.88" D 19.38"
Keep this desk lamp nearby for those long nights in the home office. Chrome-tone arm with dome shade and gray marble base are a beauty in the daytime. Indulge in its function and light up the room when the sun goes down. It's the epitome of style on purpose.
Made of chrome-tone finished metal and gray marble with metal shade;On/off in-line switch;1 type A bulb (not included); 40 watts max or CFL 8 watts max; UL Listed;Clean with a soft, dry cloth;Assembly required
Chrome Finished Metal and Gray Marble Desk Lamp. Metal Shade. On/Off In-Line Switch. Type A Bulb - 40 Watts Max or 8 Watts Max CFL. Due to the use of natural materials, some variations may occur.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.