61.00" W 17.63" D 35.25"
This dining room server is a well-made modern farmhouse piece. Designed with reclaimed pine wood, it pays homage to natural materials. Punctuated with a splendid two-tone chevron pattern on the front and top, adding plenty of earthy élan. Drawers and doors are adorned with aged pewter-tone knobs. Ample storage space makes this server as functional as it is gorgeous.
Made of reclaimed wood, solid and engineered wood;2 side cabinets with 2 adjustable shelves, each;1 lower center cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf;2 smooth-gliding drawers;Aged pewter-tone hardware;Assembly required
Made with Pine solids in a two-toned finish application. D754-50B table base and D754-01 chair have a textured white rub through finish. D754-125,-50T tables and -80 buffet are made with reclaimed pine solids in an trendy light grayish brown finish. D754-125 trestle dining table has a cross buck pedestal base and interesting inlay top with planked effect. Server has a chevron layup to coordinate with drawer and door storage. D754-01 chair has a broad rung ladder back design with light gray fabric cover or a stylish slip cover look with a linen like fabric. D754-01 side chair uses "Nuvella" performance fabric. D754-05 chair has a slat back design in an all-over light natural finish and seat cushion upholstered in a light tone performance fabric.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.