90.00" W 40.00" D 42.00"
In an earthy brown tone, the Grearview 2-seat power reclining sofa with adjustable headrest offers the warm feel of fabric and the cool, rustic look of leather. Caressing you in comfort, the faux leather dual-sided recliner features luxurious bustle back cushions, plus jumbo window-pane stitching and nailhead trim for style. Easy View power adjustable headrests offer a primo view of the TV even when you're fully reclined, to enhance your relaxation. Chill out while you recharge thanks to a USB port built right into the one-touch power control. For added convenience, the center console includes 2 cup holders and a hidden storage compartment.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Fabric | Faux Leather
Jumbo Stitch;Power Adjustable Head Rest;Power Reclining;USB Port/Charger;Accent Nails
Carton Weight =280Bls, L= 34", W=90" H= 34"
Arm height 25" | Distance between arms 69" | Seat depth 21" | Seat height 21" | Fully reclined length 67" | Distance between recliner and wall 4" | Footrest height 20" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32"
Dual-sided recliner;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal seat box;Attached back and seat cushions;Nailhead trim with antiqued finish;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Easy View power adjustable headrests;Power control includes zero-draw USB plug-in;Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.