48.50" W 30.50" D 16.00"
Style. Comfort. Quality. Value. This outdoor coffee table really goes to town, giving you the total package for outstanding outdoor living. Crafted to withstand the elements, this outdoor tables resin wicker base and rust-proof aluminum frame ensure carefree living, while the aluminum surfaces provide stylish appeal. Cool, clean lined and casual, it's perfect for use inside or out.
Outdoor coffee table;All-weather resin wicker handwoven over durable aluminum frame;Powdercoated aluminum resists rusting and fading;Aluminum tabletop and lower shelf;Assembly required
Rust free aluminum frame. High performance Nuvella fabric. Loveseat and sofa includes 2 throw pillows. Aluminum table tops. Assembly required.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.