18.00" W 13.00" D 25.00"
Saddle up and prepare to feast in total comfort and style. This counter height saddle stool's deeply scooped seat offers ample support through multiple courses (or rounds of drink). Contrasting finishes elevate the classic shape, creating a look that keeps you coming back for seconds.
Made of wood;Natural finish (light weathered barn wood color);Saw kerf distressing;Comfortable footrest;Counter height;Assembly required
D548-024,-030 is a two-tone backless stool design with saw kerf texture on deep scooped saddle seat with modern shape. D548-424/-430 is finished with an antique white base and medium brown wood tone seat. D548-524/-530 is finished in an antiqued black accent finish. D548-624/-630 is finished with a light weathered barn wood color. Solid hardwood frames and seats with saw kerf distressing for a casual lifestyle.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.