34.00" W 24.00" D 19.00"
Raise your standard of living with this ottoman in onyx black. Reserved exclusively for those with a penchant for high-glam home decor, this ultra-chic ottoman is dressed to impress with a clean-lined profile that simply works. Easy on the eyes and alluring to the touch, this decidedly contemporary ottoman is covered in a low-pile soft velvet thats impossible to resist. Pair with the matching arm chair to complete your luxurious in-home escape.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Velvet
Carton Weight =26Bls, L= 24", W=34" H= 24"
Arm height 25.25" | Leg height 2.36" | Seat depth 20.5" | Seat height 18.75" | Top of cushion to top of back 20.5" | Seat width 62" |
Corner-blocked frame;Firmly cushioned;High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Exposed tapered feet
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.