44.00" W 44.00" D 36.00"
Incorporating a touch of European influence with its scrolled metal accents, this striking dining room counter table mixes various textural elements and rich earth tones in a way thats so pleasing to the palette. We love how the circular inset glass on the dark finished tabletop serves up light and airy contrast. Whether youre looking to entertain or simply make the best of your nest, do it with flair.
Made of metal, veneers and engineered wood;Hand-finished;Powdercoat-finish base; dark cherry-color accent tabletop;Inset glass tabletop;Seats up to 4;1 fixed shelf;Assembly required;Dining chairs sold separately
Table base and chair frame made with tubular metal in dark bronze color powder coat finish. D329-15 table top with rope twist edge profile and chair cap rail is made from select veneers in a brown cherry finish. Clear tempered glass insert in D329-15 table top and has metal details below and a small shelf in the base. The D329-13 table has small shelf in the base. D329-124 stool seat is upholstered in a brown tapestry fabric.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.