60.00" W 18.00" D 27.00"
Going natural with a replicated butcher block look complemented with headturning hairpin metal legs, this TV stand with dual storage cabinets takes a stand for understated style. What a clean-lined and casually cool approach to modern living that can work equally well in your dining room or home office.
Made of decorative laminate and engineered wood;Replicated natural butcher block wood finish;Black tubular metal legs with powdercoat finish;2 cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf;Open center shelf;Cutouts for cord management;Assembly required
Casual contemporary design for modern living. Made with decorative laminate and engineered wood substrate with tubular metal legs. Replicated natural butcher block wood finish for a classic look. Legs feature a durable powder coat finish. Two door cabinets with an adjustable shelf. Open center shelf with cord management holes.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.