21.00" W 19.00" D 33.50"
Introduce feelings of nostalgia as you gather around the dining table for a quick breakfast or dinner with friends and family with the Gear Dining Side Chairs - Set of 2. Blending farmhouse charm with modern style, these dining chairs feature an X-brace back and straight stretchers between tapered legs. With non-marking foot caps to protect flooring, this side chair set is durably crafted with powder-coated iron metal for a sturdy construction built to last. Make a statement in your dining room or kitchen area with this versatile set of two dining chairs. Weight Capacity Each Chair: 330 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Gear Metal Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gold | AS structure, iron powder coated, l
Modern Farmhouse Dining Chairs X-Brace Back Powder-Coated Iron Frame Non-Marking Foot Caps Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 21"L x 19"W x 33.5"H Seat Dimensions: 14.5"L x 16"W x 17.5"H Backrest Height: 16"H Leg Dimensions: 17"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.