23.88" W 27.00" D 26.13"
With this end table, style and functionality go hand in hand. Subtle moulding adds flair, while the finish blends well with a variety of color schemes. Hate clutter? Store books, remotes and other odds and ends in tables handy drawer or on fixed shelf above. Hinged top opens to reveal power strip with three electrical outlets.
Assembly required;1 drawer;Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Antiqued bronze-tone hardware;Hand-finished;1 fixed shelf;Power cord; UL Listed;Hinged top;3 electrical outlets
Made with select veneers and hardwood solids in a burnished brown finish. Antique bronze color hardware. Lift top cocktail table has storage on evey side. TV console has drawers. Hidden powerstrip in end table. All tables feature working drawers. The ottoman cocktail table has cushion with stitch detail, upholstered in brown faux leather. The ottoman cocktail table has lift top on one side with storage below and drawer on the other.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.