37.75" W 37.75" D 19.00"
Talk about having the total package. Beyond its strikingly good looks, this ottoman coffee table serves up serious functionality. A cool lift top (revealing a storage compartment underneath) makes the impromptu TV meal or laptop use a lot more comfortable. Softly upholstered top does double duty as casual seating and tabletop space fit for serving trays.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Hand-finished;Vinyl upholstery;Antiqued bronze-tone hardware;1 drawer;Lift-top design with storage underneath;Assembly required
Made with select veneers and hardwood solids in a burnished brown finish. Antique bronze color hardware. Lift top cocktail table has storage on evey side. TV console has drawers. Hidden powerstrip in end table. All tables feature working drawers. The ottoman cocktail table has cushion with stitch detail, upholstered in brown faux leather. The ottoman cocktail table has lift top on one side with storage below and drawer on the other.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.