74.01" W 37.01" D 45.26"
Set Include Sofa and Loveseat
Dual-sided recliner | Polyurethane/polyester tuck and roll upholstery | Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats | Attached backs and seat cushions | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | One-touch power controls with adjustable positions | Includes USB charging port in each power control | Easy View™ power adjustable headrests | Cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage underneath | Center console with cup holders and underneath storage | Flip up LED lighting (above center console behind headrest) | Nailhead trim | Power cord included; UL ListedMORE DIMENSIONS
Arm height: 24.63" | Center opening: 8.75" W x 9.63" D x 3.5" H | Distance between arms: 24" | Distance between recliner and wall: 8" | Fully reclined height: 35.25" | Fully reclined length: 67.75" | Reclined footrest height: 16.38" | Seat depth: 22" | Seat height: 20.25" | Seat width: 24" | Side opening (2): 5" W x 14.75" D x 7.25" H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.