54.00" W 34.00" D 21.00"
Escape to the Italian seaside every time you enter your living room when you decorate your home with the elegant Gallinari collection of occasional tables. Complete with a cocktail table, end table, and sofa table, the Gallinari collection provides sophisticated style and elevated surface space for storage. Cast iron bases offer graceful shapes made from a strong material, featuring a burnished look with brass foliage accents along the legs. Table tops are made from earthy marble bordering rounded glass, for a look that recalls a picturesque gleaming ocean washing up on a sandy beach on the Italian coast. Romantic and durable, with an inherently elegant appearance, the Gallinari collection has the power to transport your living room with cultured style and worldly Italian inspiration.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.