36.00" W 60.00" D 30.13"
Neutral gray and black two-tone finish bring pizazz to this cottage style dining set. Clean lines and subtle curves in the chair backs make this simple set charming. This dining set incites the tone for your dining area, offering endless styling possibilities.
Includes table and 6 chairs;Table made of veneer, wood and engineered wood;Wood frame chairs;Chairs have classic ladder-back design with oval detail;Two-tone finish;Assembly required
Made with Birch veneer, engineered board and hardwood solids. Distinctive two-tone cottage style finish. Black table base and chair frame with grayed brown color table top and chair seat. Round drop leaf table for smaller space dining. Square counter height table for smaller gathering spaces.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.