47.88" W 26.00" D 18.13"
Take in the country fresh look of this lift top coffee table and reminisce of a simpler time. Its farmhouse style is evident in its stocky design with planked top/bottom shelf, unique triangle accents and relaxed white washed finish. With a handcrafted look, you'll love the casual feel this piece brings to your living area. Plus, easy lift-top feature accommodates eating or working in front of the television.
Made of solid pine wood;Planked and butcher block wood effect;1 lift top;Lower open shelf;Solid triangle bracket accents;Assembly required
Made of Pine solids and finished in a weathered white wash finish. Butcher block material layup gives a handcrafted impression. Farmhouse styling with stocky design elements and triangle bracket details. Rectangular cocktail table has a lift-top.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.