39.63" W 18.00" D 58.13"
A fresh, new take on traditional style. This chest of drawers meets todays design tastes with beauty and grace. Tobacco brown finish allows the natural grain of the acacia veneers to show through in an organic way. Aged brass-tone knobs dress the fronts of the roomy drawers. Hidden pull-out tray behind the top middle drawer puts your small valuables out of sight. This is a look you can appreciate for years to come.
Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Aged brass-tone knob hardware;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined);Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Made with Acacia veneers/engineered board and hardwood solids with a tobacco brown finish. Framed drawers feature fully finished dovetailed drawer boxes, ball bearing side glides and round metal knobs in an aged brass color finish. Dresser features a hidden pull-out tray behind the upper center drawer for jewelry and other small valuables. Night stand has a concealed drawer for storing small valuable items. Traditional styled panel bed with profiled crown moulding and matching panel footboard. Both the sleigh headboards (77/78) or panel headboards (57/58) can use either storage footboards (74/98 and 76/99) and panel footboards (54/96 and 56/97). Mirror has beveled glass.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.