42.75" W 18.00" D 59.88"
Home at last. Thats how youll feel with this classy curio. Earthy, burnished finish has charm that invites you right over. Aged brass-tone knobs adorn the closed storage areas. Glass on the doors and sides upgrades the look and allows your fine dinnerware to show through. Put away other dining essentials in the top cubby and bottom drawers. Youll love enjoying heartwarming meals with this curio around.
Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Light brown burnished finish;Aged brass-tone knobs;Top storage cubby;Glass-front cabinet with 2 doors and glass shelf;2 bottom storage drawers
Hardwood solids, engineered board and acacia veneers. Finished with a sophisticated light brown burnished color. Round metal knobs in an aged brass color. Non leaf dining table features three drawers on each side for convenient storage. Curio china with two lower drawers. Stylish ladder back chair with cushion seat covered with a woven polyester fabric.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.